"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Partying with the Callisters

Christmas Eve Party at Grandma Sher's (Jake, Jessica, Anthony and Brynn sandwich)

Cousins.......love 'em! (Jake, Ant, Courtney, Cate, Jess, Brynn Brady)

Uncle Kim and Cate with his Ute Chips

Brynn and Cate with their Sing-a-ma-jigs from Grandma Sher

Our Christmas Eve Candlelight Dinner

Grandma Carnesecca spends the night with us on Christmas Eve--it is one of our favorite things about Christmas!  Chad gives the kids new pajamas every Christmas Eve-here is his 2010 selection.


I give the kids a book every Christmas Eve that reminds me of them that year.  They can take these books with them when that (I can't even talk about it) day comes.  This is a pic Chad took of me after I shed many tears reading their books to them.  They are my best presents this year.  I love you Brady, Anthony, Brynn and Cate!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite thing this year is that you started blogging so I can at least see you and your family through pictures. Looks like you all had a fun Christmas, even getting to see The Callisters - what a fun gift for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Love you guys!!! So grateful I have a name guys I can't even tell you!!!

    ReplyDelete