Our roof started leaking here in our little rental so I called the owners and they sent a crew out to fix it. They basically had to rip up the balcony and replace it with new cement and we are actually going to get a railing. :) I had talked to the contractor every day about his plans for the new balcony and he explained how it should stop the leakage problem. On the 4th day when the cement was finally poured he knocked at the door and said, "I just wanted to tell you not to walk on the cement until it dries." I replied, "Oh yeah, I wasn't planning on it." He then said, "Well, I wasn't sure if you were dealing with brain damage or not." So........here comes my apology:
I just want to apologize to all of you if I have come across in my life as less than competent or with severe issues of brain damage. I have sneezed quite a few times and held it in (which I heard kills brain cells) and my friends and I used to make each other pass out when I was a teenager (so that may have killed a few more). Whatever the cause, I am sorry, but I hope you will still trust me with your children. :)
| Water Damage |
| The blasted balcony |
Ha, Ha, ... who makes comments like those?!
ReplyDelete