"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Thursday, May 3, 2012

More stuff....

I have to laugh at these baseball pictures.  We went to Brady's baseball game and I asked Chad if he would take some pictures of Brady while I held Ethan.  This is what I got...............  :)
Where's Brady?
Is that Brady? 
Oh, there he is!  :)
My mom and her sisters (Aunt Karon and Aunt Linda) came to our house in Morgan for a little luncheon.  It was so fun to watch them walk through the house and make their little comments---too cute!

Brady and his friend Eli made a motorcycle/4 wheeler track in our backyard.  This is Anthony on the motorcycle using the track.


Here is Brady on the 4 wheeler.  Every day after school Brady hurries and gets his chores done so he can go riding, fishing and/or swimming.  He and his neighbor friend, Eli, have become fast buddies.

Tara sent me some delicious goodness in a box.  I had to take a picture of these cookies because they didn't last long.  Bless you, Tara.  Bless you.

We had a small hole in our stucco that the workers needed to fix.  In the meantime, a momma bird was building a nest for her chicks in it.  Day after day I watched her gather twigs from the yard and place them in the hole.  I know what that feels like to have the nesting instinct, but I also knew her little house would be destroyed in a few days.  I tried to communicate with her, but I couldn't find my inner Snow White.  I felt so bad for her!

I love this picture because my little dood sleeps with his legs straight out.

Ethan loves his bath time.
I walked into the piano room and Brynn was playing primary songs while Cate sang them. 
My bath time buddy.


My little man also likes to sleep with his arms straight down.  Too funny.
The Traveller's came for a Morgan visit-it was SO great to see them.  Kari and I laughed when we had to order for 10 KIDS at Steph's Drive-Up window.  :)  I bet the worker wondered when the order would ever end.



1 comment:

  1. Michele...where to begin? Love baby Ethan he is so cute. Love your boys on the four wheelers/motorcycles(their life in general is what I love) I love that you were at least trying to be Snow White-that should count for something. The girls singing their primary songs-RAD and SWEET all at the same time. AND finally...The kitchen with the views BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete