"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012 (Some of the pictures kept turning)

Merry Christmas.  Love, Chad.  :)

This year the kids were to make handmade gifts for their siblings.  Cate made candy bar wrappers.

Brynn made soda reindeer.



We continued with our Christmas Eve tradition.  I give a book to all of the kids that reminds me of them and I write each of them a letter in it.  I bought all of the books during our trip to Jackson Hole this summer.





Chad continued his tradition and bought the kids pajamas.




Even grandma got a pair.  We were so lucky to have grandma spend Christmas with us in Morgan.



The "Break Through" the wrapping tradition.


Anthony made snow globes for each of the kids with their pictures inside them.





Brady made duct tape items for the kids with individual cards he made on the computer.






My Christmas Miracle:  I bought Christmas stockings for our family about 3 years ago from Pottery Barn.  Well, Ethan was born and I didn't have a stocking for him because they were discontinued and you can't find them anymore.  I decided to try my luck on Ebay.  Not only did I find a stocking to match, but it had his name on it!  It was the only one.  How crazy is that?

1 comment: