"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Cate!

What can I say?  Cate is great!  Cate celebrated her birthday with a cooking birthday party because she is always in the kitchen helping me.  Here are 6 reasons why I love my C.C.:

1.  Cate feels every emotion very deeply.  If she is happy, she is very happy.  If she is excited, she is very excited.

2.  Cate is caring.  I receive daily notes from her telling me how much she loves me and how grateful she is for all that I do.

3.  Cate loves to serve.

4.  Cate loves to laugh and have fun.

5.  Cate is a great sister and a friend.

6.  Cate always tries to do what is right.

We rolled up Cate's birthday invitation and put it with a spatula.








We made fruit pizza and Cousin Jessica came to help.




We planned pin the mustache on Cate.


We played Cate's favorite - musical chairs.














This is the outfit Cate came home from the hospital in.  She has grown a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment