While the boys went elk hunting, the girlies decided to take a trip to Cali. We stopped in Mt. Pleasant to see Grandma Staker, stayed in St. George with the "H" fam, relaxed in Palm Springs with the Jackman girls, played at the beach in San Diego with Krystle, attended Holland's baptism in Escondido, and stayed in Aunt Linda's house while we went to Tuacahn. Yes, we traveled and traveled some more, but it was worth it. Brynn and Cate were troopers and we had so much fun!
 |
| Visiting with Grandma Staker in Mt. Pleasant. |
 |
| Visiting the "H" fam in St. George. |
 |
| Lori made every meal fancy and fun. |
 |
| The California Coloring Station. |
 |
| Jazzy and Daizzy-they provided a lot of entertainment for the girls. |
 |
| Girls in da hood. |
 |
| Relaxing in La Quinta. |
 |
| Lori gave the girls a ride around the pool. |
 |
| Kassidy being a great cousin. |
 |
| We thought this sign was funny because we really were "Morgan's in the desert". |
 |
| This is my all-time favorite picture from the trip. Lori's birthday was in October and her friend knew she liked Hugh Jackman, so she gave her a framed picture of him. Lori hung it up in her garage so every time she pulls in, she is coming home to Hugh. Too funny. |
 |
| Krystle went to the beach with us on Friday. You can't have a bad day with Krystle around. |
 |
| Did we made a sand castle? The answer is NO! We made a princess village. Krystle, Brynn, Cate and I pulled out all the stops with our sand creativity. Our village was complete with a castle, community swimming pool, corn maze, princess gardens, climbing mountain, watch tower, vegetable garden and guest quarters. :) |
 |
| Up close and personal. |
 |
| We went to BJ's for dinner that night. |
 |
| Yes, Brynn and Cate could be their children (my kids probably wish they were). |
 |
| Holland's new trampoline for her 8th birthday. The King's new backyard is HUGE! |
 |
| Holland and the girls did many crafts together--thanks Holly Dolly! |
 |
| Holland's baptism day. |
 |
| The three cousins sang a baptism song together. |
 |
| More crafts. |
 |
| Hello flash! :) To end our trip, we went to The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn. We were on the 2nd row and we were loving it! |
 |
| I asked the girls if they wanted to stand in a long line to wait to take a picture with Aerial and Prince Eric. Brynn said, "Even if there was only one person in line, I wouldn't want to take a picture with them. That is so embarrassing to take a picture with characters. I have never liked doing that." Nice........all this time I have thought that I was a hero when I stood in line at Disneyworld so Brynn could take a picture with Rapunzel. Nope! |
 |
| More pics thanks to Lori's blog. |
 |
| Aunt Linda's house in St. George. The girls loved sleeping in this castle bed. |
 |
| How cute is this? |
 |
| I had to stop and salute this Fillmore sign because Fillmore was my birthplace. :) |
I am SHOCKED...I had no idea you were a Fillmore baby...you know Fillmore is right next to BEAVER. Weird right? Looks like you ladies had a real fun trip!
ReplyDelete