"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Finally........

Don't faint, but we actually starting digging this week for our home.  I am hoping for a "Christmas Miracle," but I don't think we will be able to move in until February or March.  It is funny that we are so excited over a huge hole and a giant mound of dirt.  It doesn't take much to make us happy here in Morgan.  :)
We promised Anthony that he could be the first one to dig. We each took a turn to throw some dirt.








The back view of our lot.
Front right corner of our lot.
Front view of our lot.
Left corner view--it's all about to change.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So exciting...Love,love, love your beautiful views!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a huge hole! I can't wait to see the updates. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete