"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A few random pics

Ethan's favorite trick is rolling over.  He loves it!
Could this metal toy possibly feel good in your mouth?  I guess it felt good to Ethan who just got his first 2 bottom teeth!  He is right on track with the rest of my kiddos because he got 2 teeth at 5 months.
Brady can make Ethan laugh harder than anyone right now.
One of my friends from high school (Phil VanDijk) and his family came to visit us and we had an FHE together.
Phil, Katie, Nate, Savannah, Jack and Trey





I literally have to carry Ethan around all day or he squawks----LOUD!  I think my left bicep is more buff than it has EVER been.  My right arm (and body) is still floppy, but my upper left arm looks awesome.  :)
Buddies
Ethan loves his stroller.
This is Anthony's golf instructor (Coach Abegellen).  He makes it so fun!
Anthony was the star student of the week and he was supposed to bring in his favorite treat to his 5th grade class.  Anthony loves our homemade sugar cookies so we made "Y" golf balls and footballs on the Friday before THE game.  In case you are wondering, Morgan isn't very strict about homemade treats at school.  :)
We made a golf poster for Anthony for the student of the week.



I think Cate's favorite part of soccer is halftime/treat time.  She also enjoys the snacks at the end of the game.
Grandma Carnesecca and Ethan.
Cousin Carly
Cousin Grace
A "watch them grow" picture.  Ethan is 5 months in this picture.  Carly and Grace were due after Ethan, but they were born before him.  I think they all were heavenly buddies.

1 comment:

  1. That thought did cross my mind about home-made cookies. Nice,I wish that it was like that here in Cedar Hills....It sure would be a lot easier. I have to say Grace is a cut-tie!!!

    ReplyDelete