"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, September 17, 2012

Morgan Memories

Love the legs.
This is what heaven looks like to me.

Cate decided to play soccer this year.  The girls named their team "The Super Winners."  Love it.




I took this picture and I noticed that Ethan was wearing his "I'm the Little Brother" shirt.  Again, love it.

Cate has afternoon Kindergarten, but she walks Brynn and Anthony out to the bus stop every morning.  Does Cate love school?  I will answer that with a resounding YES!!!!

Ethan loves, loves, loves to get in the steam shower with me.
A hug at the bus stop.
Kassidy and Brynn

Brady and his buddy, Eli.

Kassidy, Brady and our neighbor Isaac.
Anthony practicing his roping skills.

Chad and his buddy and neighbor, Jon Cannon.
Brynn and Cate playing with Cayson and Colby.
We had an enrichment night at my house and decided to make healthy smoothies and healthy snacks (I am the Relief Society Meeting Coordinator.  A.K.A. The Enrichment Leader).  This is my friend and neighbor, Lauralee Miles.  She is the healthiest eater I have EVER met in my life.

My cute, little Relief Society Presidency that I work with.  They are so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment