What on earth does this post title mean? Well, in the space of 24 hours each one of these items impacted me in some way:
1. A SPIDER: I put my pajamas on the other night and a wolf spider started crawling out of them underneath my chin. I had a spastic, jumping fit and then killed it. Nice..........
2. A RAT: Shortly after putting on my pajamas I heard a scraping near the computer. Chad was gone on the elk hunt and I was losing it. I am usually pretty tough, but when it comes to rodents in my house--not tough. I called my neighbors and they spent hours trying to find where it was at. We finally came to the conclusion that it was in the wall and there was no way out but to go back outside. I have never been a cat person, but I am definitely not a mouse person. Again, nice...........
3. A BAT: Luckily this is not a bat with wings. This same night, I helped Cate and her friend play baseball. We used a plastic bat and plastic balls. As I was teaching Cate's friend how to hold the bat, she decided to practice her swing. Unfortunately, she practiced it on my face and hit me right in the nose. As I held my nose leaning over in pain, all I could hear was giggles coming from this five year old girl. Nice............
4. SOME BOLTS: This same night I looked up ksl.com to read the latest news. I read a report about a few boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats being recalled because a machine broke down and spit its parts into the bags of cereal. They had listed the UPC numbers of the affected boxes with specific dates. I had just enjoyed two bowls full of Frosted Mini Wheats cereal the day before, but what were the chances of me having one of the boxes? Well, the chances were VERY high because my UPC symbol and date matched the recalled boxes. Once again, nice.............
No comments:
Post a Comment