"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Friday, June 21, 2013

Lake Powell, Anthony's Birthday and Father's Day (All on June 16th)

We ventured off to Lake Powell for our summer vacation.  We went with our neighbor's, the Cannon's, and a few other families.  We have always camped on the beach with our family, so it was a real treat to stay on a beautiful house boat.  Ethan stayed home with a neighbor and family friend, the Fawson's.  They took such great care of him - thanks so much!  I didn't take a lot of pictures at Lake Powell, so here is what I have:




Levi's first time up on water skiis - love the face.















Anthony's Birthday Wish: to wake up at 6 in the morning and go fishing.




Jon "hooked us up" and found a sweet spot for fishing.  We would literally have 3 fish on at a time.





Anthony's birthday kayaking birthday adventure.



The girls LOVED tubing with Taylor Swift playing in the background.

This meant "go faster."

Paula and Levi

Probably one of the coolest kids I have ever met - Luke the Duke.







Chad and Jon left Anthony one morning to go fishing.  He was so upset that I had to take him over on a wave runner to meet up with them.




Paula and Micah






Our cliff jumping site was insane.  I only jumped halfway up.  It was SO high.

Anthony's birthday cake - 11 years old.

I don't know if you can tell how high that is.



Incommunicado...........House Boat on Powell.






No comments:

Post a Comment