"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Fun

Kaden Blackhurst from American Fork stayed with us for a few days here in Morgan.  Brady and Kaden had a lot of fun.

Brynn and Cate started gymnastics this summer at THE ROCK in Layton - they are loving it.

Cate on the trampoline

Brynn giving a high 5 to her teacher, Trevan.



Playing at the splash pad in Morgan.

I love chubby tummies - except for mine.








Our goof ball


Time to retire this swim suit.



Again, our goof ball.


The boys are horsing around.




You can see a little shade of green in the background.  We are crossing our fingers that our grass will grow.

Brady and I were the exact same height in December.  He has grown 2 inches since then.  I decided I better take a picture of Brady next to Chad because he is going to pass him before long.  I just bought Brady a size 11.5 shoe - yikes!

We took a trip to Kneaders for their french toast and headed to SLC to City Creek and Temple Square.

I love this picture.


The girls bought these pillows at Justice.


Brynn's gymnastic teacher.



Helping at the roping rodeo.


I went into Deseret Book in SLC and they put a picture of my book on the wall - I have arrived.  Ha ha.  :)


Brady and Kaden went fishing a lot and rode motorcycles.




1 comment:

  1. Darn you Carnesecca Kds for growing! The size 11.5 shoes took my breath, but when I saw you all standing at the Visitor Center, that told the whole story! It's only been six months since I last saw ya, what is in thw water in Morgan? And could you stop drinking it! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks! Xoxo-Tara( your dad's most favorite sister)

    ReplyDelete