| For our last activity before school started, we did the Max Zip Line in Provo Canyon. Before we took this picture, Chad said, "Michele, do you want to take your helmet off for the picture?" I told him that I was fine. As I look at this picture, I can see why he recommended that I take it off. :) I look like a goof ball. Anyway, we had a lot of fun and the kids were so brave. I had a little tizzy fit with one of the guides because she didn't know what she was doing as she tried to hook Cate with me. I won't go into details, but after 30 minutes on a tree stand (and my stubbornness), somebody else came to help us. |
ha ha helmet head! This made my whole hormonal day that much better!
ReplyDeleteAnd let me just say....your girls hair is UNREAL! In the words of Aunt Diane.."That head of HAIR!" ...I always like when she say's that :)