For Brynn's 9th Birthday, she didn't want to have a party - all she wanted was to go to Lagoon with her best friend, Grace. Sweet. Easiest birthday party I have ever planned. :) Happy Birthday to my little Brynnie Winnie Woo Woo. You have taught me so much about being a lady, being strong, serving others and being courageous. Mommy and Daddy couldn't love you more!
 |
| Brynn's favorite birthday meal - sticky buns. |
 |
| Brynn had one wish: a fancy Belle dress. |
 |
| It was fun to have Grandma Sher celebrate Brynn's birthday with us. |
 |
| My little princesses. Please stay this age forever. :) |
 |
| Anthony was a great sport to dress up like a prince for Brynn. Bless you, Anthony. Bless you. |
 |
| Brynn's favorite moist cake. |
 |
| We picked Grace up in Cedar Hills and went to church with her. Brynn couldn't wait for her friend to come back with us to Morgan. |
 |
| Grace, Mary, Brynn and I. |
 |
| Standing in line for The Spider Ride. Brynn and Grace were so brave and wanted to go on so many scary rides. |




 |
| I don't know if you have been to Lagoon lately, but I am not sure these sky risers passed the Utah Code of Safety Test. Sheesh, they were a little sketchy. I watched a five year old with his 2 year old sister pass me and I thought, "Hmmmm, that can't be safe." But, then I remembered the worker who let us on the ride and I quickly realized the 15 year old texting ride manager probably could care less who was riding or what they were doing. I felt like my seat had a fresh coat of wax on it and I was going to slip out any minute. Needless to say, not my favorite ride. | My scariest ride? The Dinosaur Drop. I am not kidding. I really don't like the "falling" feeling. As I was riding it with the little kids and listening to them giggle I thought, "You three year olds can't possibly be having fun - this is a nightmare." :) I think the Roller Coaster is worse on your neck than a head on car crash at 50 mph. Seriously, time to call it good, Mr. Roller Coaster. You have given us many years of fun, but it is time to throw in the towel and retire. One of the best parts of my day was running into Mauri Staker and her cute kids. Thanks for the shout out on the Carousel, Mauri! :) |
That was too funny running into you! Looks like you had a fun day. If you can't handle the Dinosaur Drop, then I do not suggest you visit the Rocket Launch ride. I had so much fun listening to Michela scream her head off as we dropped. :)
ReplyDelete