When Chad goes hunting I take the liberty to decorate the house, buy something fun or go somewhere to party. Cate, Ethan and I decided to take our show on the road to St. George. We stayed at the Jackman's new pad in Ivins. Needless to say, St. George never disappoints.
 |
| Cate and Ethan hanging out in our bedroom suite. :) |
 |
| Little Daisy loved to be by Cate. |
 |
| Waiting for Daisy to get out in the morning. |
 |
| We stopped by the "H" fam to pay a visit. The huge sandbox is always a hit. |
 |
| Cate and Cayson - only a month apart. So cute. |
 |
| Courtney was on the front page of the paper for her mad soccer skills. |
 |
| Tammy had this hanging up on her fridge. How cute is this? Very cute. |
 |
| Courtney had her last Homecoming dance for high school. I had the privilege of doing her hair. |
 |
| Her date (I can't remember his name, but he was so nice and polite). |
 |
| Cayson, Ethan, Colby and Cate |
 |
| Ethan was really into Trevor. He loved cuddling with him. |
 |
| Ethan, Trev, and Kayley. They look like a happy family. |
 |
| Auntie Lori. Ethan loved snuggling with her, too. |
 |
| We ate at a real authentic Mexican restaurant in St. George (Coyote, I think). I was in heaven. |
 |
| Trev, Kayley, Lori, Tammy, Lance and the Jailbird and her son. |
 |
| Ahhhhhh, sisters. |
 |
| More Trevor time. |
 |
| We hiked around Snow Canyon and found the Biggest Loser bus. I probably should have hopped in the bus and said, "Take me to Jillian." |
 |
| Cate and Lori |
 |
| My cute C.C. |
 |
| Cate LOVES to swim. After our swim we had a toast in the hot tub. |
 |
| We played around with a few apps on my phone. Here is Lori pictured as Santa. |
 |
| We morphed Trevor and Kayley - here are the results. |
 |
| We hiked to Jenny's Canyon one day. Lori and I were laughing so hard because we pulled up in a Subaru and we looked like we had a little family. Lori joked that I was the "guy" because I had short hair and a hat. |
 |
| Ethan loves his backpack walks. |
 |
| How cool is this canyon? Answer: cool. |
 |
| We asked a few girls from Brigham City to take a few pictures for us. Lori and I were chuckling in each picture saying, "This will be a great picture for our Christmas card honey." |
 |
| LOVE. |
 |
| Cate and I went for a little pedicure. Cate had to scoot to the end of the chair for her feet to reach the water. |
Ha ha....Lori's funny.
ReplyDelete