| The Elk Hunt is the favorite time of year here at the Carnesecca Home. Chad drew out on the Muzzle-loader Hunt. A few months ago, I woke up to Chad yelling over my head that he drew out on the hunt - chance of a lifetime! And so our journey began. I have heard more elk calls in our home than telephone rings. I have been texted more pictures of elk than pictures of my own kids. Cabelas Catalogs with dog eared pages are strewn throughout our home. Chad even went "burly" and grew a pretty rugged beard. Needless to say, our focus has been ELK HUNT! Chad took Brady, Anthony and Brynn on the hunt and Cate and Ethan were my partners at St. George (more pics to follow). OH, and yes........Chad got an ELK! It was a 5 point. Congrats honey! You worked hard for it. Chad took the meat to be processed. Chad will fill in the details at a later date. |
No comments:
Post a Comment