"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween

We decided to paint our pumpkins this year, well, because we could.  :)
Ethan LOVED painting his own pumpkin.  After we painted our pumpkins and let them dry, I put them out on the front porch.  One night Chad and I heard the front door open.  We walked over to it and Ethan had opened the door, grabbed his pumpkin off of the front porch, carried it downstairs, grabbed a paintbrush and paints and started painting it again.  SO funny E man.


Brady opted for the easier approach - he spray painted his and it looked great!

Chad-casso.

Cute Brynnie Winnie.

He may need counseling.  In fact, I have decided that instead of saving for my kids' college fund, I am going to put money aside for counseling for my kids for any mental damage I may have caused.  :)

Cute little C.C.

Spider Woman

Brady's pumpkin

This is Chad's costume that he wore while he was in the car, but changed before he went into an office.  Come on Superman!

Brady (in his cat shirt) and his friend Lane.  I love these boys - they are always polite, thankful and helpful.



Anthony as Tony Stark (Iron Man).  His shirt really lit up.  So cool.

Cate as Alice in Wonderland.  Or, as Cate used to say, "Allison Wonderland."



Best friends. 


Brynn as Belle.



The neighbors at the bus stop.  Look how cute little Micah's outfit is.

My little "Towboy."

Love the eyes.

Love the lips.













Ethan's pose of choice when asked to smile.


Me as an Army Gal with my little Towboy.

I was in charge of doing treats for Cate's class.  We did healthy food monsters/faces.  I loved what the kids in her class came up with.





Cate's teacher, Mrs. Tyrrell.

Brynn's teacher, Mrs. Belliston.



Anthony's cute, happy friends, Gage and Crew.  They have so much fun together.

Daddy and his Towboy.




The cowboy and his blankie.
This is my friend in my ward and her costume/baby announcement.  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment