"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, February 10, 2014

Christmastime.......oh, and a move. :)



Snuggle in Grandma's bed

Ethan loved daddy's old snowmobile


So great to be by cousins again.







Brady loves snowboarding and he and Anthony take the ski bus to Sundance during the week.  Here he is with Sam and Tyler Lewis.


Cate and Ethan's "before" room.  I will post an "after" picture.

Chad is exhausted on the couch after a long move.





This is the sign of true love - Chad put up the Christmas tree for me just a few days before Christmas.  We moved into our home the Saturday before Christmas.



How cute is this?




Ethan LOVES snowmobiling.

Anthony is less than thrilled that he and Brynn have matching outfits.  :)

The kids had their friends from Morgan stay over and play.

Anthony and Gage.

Emmory and Brynn.






My goof ball.

















Brady and his buddy Laine.


I took this picture the morning of Brynn's first day of school.  Can you tell it was a rough night?  :)

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys have been busy :) we miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...Poor Brynn! Man, that makes me sad for her! Hopefully she is all adjusted...or at least getting there. Can't wait to see you, I'm thinking the odds are better now that you are back to blessed Utah County. So happy to catch up on your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog! I couldn't remember the address of your art blog but I stumbled on this in my late night google searching! Just more e evidence of how amazing you and your family are!!! :)

    ReplyDelete