"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, February 10, 2014

I'm BA....ACK!

To say that my life has been a whirlwind for the past few months would be a drastic understatement.  A few months ago Chad and I decided we needed to make a little change in our lives.  We asked ourselves if this "new life" in Morgan was worth it with Chad traveling all the time.  After a lot of thought and prayer, we put our house up for sale and pointed our noses to Utah County.  In the space of a month we sold our home, Chad stepped into his former job in Utah County and we moved to American Fork.  Not to mention, it was Christmas time and completely hectic.  Chad's mom graciously let us stay at her house for two weeks while we made arrangements with a new home.  I have said it many times now, but Moses parting the sea was no greater miracle in my eyes than the miracle of selling our home, getting a job in Utah County and finding a home in a great area.  I feel humbled and truly blessed.  Chad and I were in tears as we left Morgan because so many people selflessly served us to the very end.  We are blessed to have met friends (a.k.a. family) in Morgan.  We will NEVER forget them.  As we have moved three times in three years, we have realized that there are great people everywhere.  So, with Morgan in our rear view mirror, I will now write about the Carnie Adventures in American Fork.  For memory sake, I am including our last pictures of our home in Morgan.




































Cate's letter to the Tooth Fairy


I loved this note that Cate received from a friend.  Here is the translation:  "I am very sorry if I can't play tomorrow but it I can play tomorrow I would have so much fun but I will see tomorrow so I want to play tomorrow so we'll see tomorrow if I can play tomorrow.  I will want to play well I will see if I can play.  From Madison.

One of Cate's homework assignments.

Cate is always receiving random notes from people at school.  I am sure she is writing quite a few herself.

Our celebration when we sold our house.

Celebration cupcakes

Brynn's buddy, Emmory.



Activity Days cake

I will miss this bar at mealtime.

Last play around in the pit before we move.

The girls had a going away party.  They asked each of their friends to bring their favorite snack/treat and also bring the recipe.  We made a cookbook for the girls before they left with all of the recipes.

Cate's friends:  Gentry, Gentry's cousin, Micah, Tiffany, Brynn, Madison, Brier, Grace, Brinley.

Brynn's friends.


Whew....that's a lot of girls in one house!



My awesome friends helping me with the move.


Our last family photos in our home.



Our last photo with Joe Aimo - we will sure miss him.

The workers took time out for some play time.

No comments:

Post a Comment