Chad was home for a week so luckily I was able to go with Brynn on her 4th Grade Field Trip to the Storytelling Festival up Provo Canyon. The Storytellers were fantastic, but it was really cold in the tent. Afterwards we went to Vivian Park and played games. Brynn and I were really sneaky on the bus because we ate candy while we read Anne of Green Gables together. I love watching Brynn interact with her peers. One thing I have always admired about Brynn is that no matter what anyone else thinks or does, she knows what she wants/likes and she sticks to it. She is not altered by the choices of others. What a great gift.
 |
| Brynn and Maya - our next door neighbor and friend. |
 |
| Making a spider web. |
 |
| Miss Herman's Class (Yes, she is single.....and darling) |
No comments:
Post a Comment