"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sista's Weekend

There are few things in life that make me smile more than being with my sissy's.  I once heard that nobody in your life will ever understand you like your siblings.  I think that is true.  We met at Lori's house in St. George.  I rarely leave my kiddos, so when I left, they acted as if I was going to war.  Cate called me about five times on the way down asking me when I was going to get to St. George so I could Face Time her.  I had to talk her off the ledge a couple of times while I was away.  I could always tell when it was her calling because when I answered the phone there would be a long pause until she could gather herself enough to speak.  The first night, Lori and I watched some Polygamy Documentary on the Discovery Channel and stayed up until 4 a.m. talking.  No worries everyone.  After our late night conversation, all of the world's problems are now solved.  You can sleep well tonight.  :)
 
Laughter:  Check
Good Food:  Check
Great Company:  Check
Good Times:  Check, Check and Check


You've gotta start a sista's trip with a little Pedicure.

This boy who was massaging my feet just graduated with Courtney.  I wanted to ask him how he decided to go into the Pedicure business, but I didn't.  All I know is that it was THE best pedicure massage I have ever had.  Lori was a little jealous because she had this little petite thing who didn't know how to put some muscle into it.  :)

I asked to have my flip flops match my pants - Tammy and Lori rolled their eyes.  But hey, look at me.  I totally match.


An awkward foot picture taken in the Pizza Factory parking lot.

We went to see a movie.  No, it wasn't this one.  We just had to take a picture of Tammy by Tammy.

We got dressed one morning in our hiking clothes because we were going to hike at Snow Canyon.  On our way there, we saw the shops at Tuacahn, so we put the hike on the back burner.  It was so warm that I did work up a sweat.  That's close to exercising, right?

Ready for our hike.  :)
Tammy got the memo I sent her to wear pink and black for the hike. :)

We went Paddle Boarding at Quail Lake.  I think I could really get into it.  Loved it.





On our way to the hot tub one night, I konked my head on Tammy's roof rack.  Yes, it left a mark - a big one.

We saw The Wizard of Oz.  Hmmm......I don't think I will be seeing that again.
While we were at the shops, Lori and I were on opposite sides of one of the racks.  We were looking at these dresses as a swimsuit cover.  We walked around to show each other what we chose and we chose the same dress.  





1 comment: