"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, November 10, 2014

Halloween



The boys in the neighborhood dressed up like In and Out workers complete with nametags.  They were supposed to dress up as their favorite super hero or dress up as what they want to be when they grow up.  They decided to be fast food workers.  :)  (Jaydon, Justin, Carson, Easton, Kaden, Brady, Dallin and Anthony)

My little fire man waiting for the school Halloween Parade.


I saw 5 Elsa's in one line.  Too funny.

Taysom Hill

Cate's Countdown Chain for Cousin Jessica.  She gets home from her mission in California on November 12.

Why do the boys get the long lashes?


Gypsy Cate



Flamenco Girl, Brynn.  We sprayed her hair black.



I was a Mexican lady and nobody knew who I was.  Hmmm....I am going to rock my costume next year.  :)

I helped in Cate's class and I had them make healthy Halloween monsters.



Cate and Mrs. Rhodes

Cate had to make a pumpkin to resemble somebody from a book she is reading.  She decided to do Fancy Nancy.


Brynn and Miya Sharp went trick-or-treating together.  It was SO warm outside.

 Ethan went trick-or-treating with his friend, Jada. 

Anthony drew and colored this picture by himself.  It was for art class.


No comments:

Post a Comment