"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, November 10, 2014

LIFE.......and lots of it.

Ethan loves the Dino Museum.

Chad's worst nightmare.


Ethan loves to put clothes on his head and in weird configurations.  He especially loves his onesie drawer.

We went to the Chalk Art Festival at the Shops at the Riverwoods in Provo.  UH. MAZE. ING.  Seriously, I can't believe the talent.







Playing at the "spinny" park in A.F.













I had to take a picture of a typical day.  When I saw this picture on my camera I stopped and said, "Wow".

Brady and Anthony played on a Flag Football team together with the boys in the neighborhood.

Cate and Brynn have been taking swim lessons to improve their skills.  We LOVE Rachel.

I took the boys out for Sushi.  Can you say Vegas Roll?  Vegas Roll makes mama very happy.

Brady and I were laughing because the waitress brought Anthony a cup with a lid while we had regular glasses.  Anthony is at the awkward age where the waitress doesn't know if she should ask him for a kid's menu or not.

Brady and I have decided that surfing is the best thing to do behind a boat.  We took our boat to Pineview after one of Brady's mountain bike races.

I love that Chad is always willing to jump in with his girlies.

This picture just makes me happy.  Chad and I have decided that a family who boats together, stays together. :)  We love it.

Brady brought his buddy, Easton Anderson.

I know this picture looks bad, but Anthony is actually holding a hose to drain the boat.  Funny.

Bathing Beauties.

Brynnie Winnie




Yes......this little boy adores his papa.



We were given surprise zucchini's on our porch.  They turned into mustaches.

My little fireman has quite figured out how to wear his hat.  He calls a fire truck "Mee-o, Mee-o".


Ethan's outfit at the dentist.

We went and watched Courtney's soccer game at SLCC.  She plays for USU Eastern.

Cute Courtney

I had to run an errand in SLC and while I was there, we passed a fire station.  Ethan was so excited and couldn't contain himself so I turned around and asked one of the fire men if Ethan could look at his fire truck.  He was so kind and let Ethan sit on the seat, look at all of the hoses and to top it off, he gave Ethan a hat.  I learned a few new things, too. 


Ethan with co-captain/a.k.a. cousin, Carly.

Thanks for the visit, Holly Dolly and Ellie Wellie.

The King's were so nice because they found tickets for us to attend the Saturday Morning General Conference Session with them.  It was a historic conference because we heard the first foreign language talk given in Japanese.  We were able to listen to him directly and then we read subtitles.  I was a little disappointed when we listened to the next session because on TV there is someone talking over them in English.  I loved hearing it directly from the speakers because you could feel of their love and emotion.


I had to pick Lori up at the airport late one night after her travels around the world.  At the bottom of the escalator I held a sign that said, "Eat, Pray, Love" because she is doing an Eat, Pray, Love Trip.  She was a little embarrassed but humored me enough to let me snap this pic.

My friend, Andrea, who just turned 40 decided to throw a party for herself because nobody else was.  I loved it.




Ethan and Ian Larsen.

After a flag football game.

This is Brady and his friend, Jared at the awards banquet for Mountain Bike Racing for Utah.  State finals were held in St. George and so was the awards banquet.

This kid speaking really impressed me because he has double vision and he crashes at least 6 times per race.  But, he loves it so he continues to do it.  They honored him at the banquet.  Pretty cool story.


Brady at the State Finals in St. George.





Brady yawns when he is nervous.


I loved how so many bikers with flat tires never gave up.  They would run their bikes to the finish line.

Brady's big finish.



Colby and Cayson came to cheer Brady on.

Thanks Sistas for the support.

The neighborhood flag football team.  Brady, Easton, Justin, Dallin, Dallin, Kaden, Carson, Aaron, Corbin, and Anthony.  Let's not forget Coach Brian.

Cate is the queen of notes.  Are you tempted to eat this sucker?  I am so glad she put a note on the bowl or I may have taken a lick.  :)  She is so funny.

Anthony's drawing of a cougar (complete with hand gesture).

You know it's a good day when your plate of vinegar and oil turns into a smiley face.

Anthony's colored pencil drawing of Mario.  All of it was free hand.

MR. LEGO.  Seriously, he LOVES them.

Brady's bike race by Pineview.





Brian and Kaden Blackhurst.



Daddy was sleeping one Sunday afternoon and the kids decided to have him cuddle with a zucchini.

Rock on, Ethan!

Goodbye crib.

Hello Big Boy Bed.



Once again, weird onesie configurations.

Brady had to do a bug project for AP Biology.  I don't know if I have ever seen a boy who dislikes bugs so much.  Brady was less than thrilled with this project.  The worst part about it was pinning the cockroaches - he couldn't kill them so we would hear them scraping on the Styrofoam even after being pinned.   Brady turned in his project with the cockroaches still alive.  Sick.
Not happy about this project.

Cate is always a great sport.

He melts me.

Cayson showed us some skills.

Ethan wanted to go home with Tammy and the boys.
Chad and I went to Parent Teacher Conference for Brynn and Brynn's "I Am" Poem was hanging in the hall.  After looking at it as we waiting, we had to explain to Brynn's teacher that we really are trying to teach her good values and Chad is actually quite kind even when he gets upset.  :) 

Here is another "I Am" Poem that I found quite entertaining.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment