![]() |
| Anthony job shadowed Bud Greenwood at his Dental Office for Anthony's 7th grade project. |
![]() |
| Brady's bike awards party. Erin Tetro is the COOLEST coach. He MADE all of the bikers a trophy. |
![]() |
| Brady, Kaden and Jordan |
![]() |
| I did an art project for Cate and Brynn's class. For Cate's class we did self portraits. For Brynn's class we did Suminagashi. It was so fun. |
![]() |
| Brady, Anthony and Cate's lunches one day. |
![]() |
| Our favorite swim teacher EVER - Rachel. |
![]() |
| Lovin' the hot tub. |
![]() |
| Thanksgiving Pedicures with Grandma, Mom, Brynn and Cate |
![]() |
| I've still got Jessica beat. |
![]() |
| JESS IS HOME!!!! YAY! |
![]() |
| Our Thanksgiving tables. |
![]() |
| A cool park we were introduced to. |
![]() |
| We made ebelskivers one night - delish. |
![]() |
| We went to the live Nativity in Alpine. |
![]() |
| Afterwards we had gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches at Cravings and ended the night with cupcakes. |
![]() |
| Ouchie feet. |
![]() |
| We had a friend white elephant party and this was the present Chad received from his friend, Jeff. |
![]() |
| Chad and I talked about Christmas in other countries in Cate's class. Chad talked about Brazil and I talked about Mexico. |
![]() |
| The kids took piano from Amy Carr this year. We had a recital at the Brigham Piano Gallery in Orem. The kids did great. |







































I heart the Carnesecca Clan!
ReplyDelete