"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Jessica Reid is home from the San Jose, CA Mission!

Brynn and Cate prayed for Jessica in every prayer for 1 1/2 years.  A few days before Jessica got home Brynn said, "I wish Jessica was home right now."  I said, "Brynn, she is coming home in 2 days."  Brynn said, "But when you are waiting it feels like forever."


Kim, Nan and Jake barely made it to the airport in time.  They had to park in Long Term parking.  I was almost as excited to see Kim and Nan walk in as I was to see Jessica coming down the stairs.







Cate and Brynn think Jess is a rock star.


This is the only picture I have of Jess and Brady because Brady was so much taller than Jessica.  Jess said that Brady changed the most - he is 6 feet tall right now.








So happy to have you home Jess!





No comments:

Post a Comment