"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Playing catch up......

Brynn had her Mountain Man Rendezvous for 4th Grade.  Isn't she a cute, little Indian?


We took a trip to St. George for Cayson's Baptism.  We stayed at the Jackman's house - of course it was complete with fun game nights and Kim sleeping on the couch. :)





Cayson and Cate.  They were born one month apart.

The Himelright/Honeycutt Family



The Fam


Welcome to the family, Scott Murdoch!  We love you already.

Brady and Anthony had passes to Snowbird this year.  Brady likes to snowboard and Anthony likes to ski.  Here Brady is with his buddy, Sam Lewis, and Tyler Lewis.

I helped Brynn's class paint beach pictures.  The kids were so cute and creative.





Mr. Personality.  I have to include all of these pictures because they were taken in the space of less than one minute.  The pictures show his fun way.
















Going to Grandmas.

Les Miserables at the Hale Center Theatre in Orem.  I have seen Les Mis all over the world and this was my favorite production.



Cate wrote this to Ethan and put it on his bed.  I don't think a 2 year old will be writing her back any time soon.  :)

A few of Brynn's Activity Days Girls.  She has 14 in her group.

Cate sent Flat Stanley to Cayson.  He was then sent to Krystle in North Carolina and the Jackman's in California.  Boy, that Flat Stanley has sure had some great adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment