"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Anthony

Okay, here is my little goofball...........oh how I love him.  :)
Anthony's teacher told me that he wrote a poem that made her cry and so she gave it to me.  Here is what goes on in an 8 year old mind--they are deep thinkers:
I am Poem
I am really good at sports.
I wonder how old I will be when I die.
I hear the ocean hit onto the shore.
I see the meadow sway like a wave.
I want to become an athlete.
I am really good at sports.
I pretend that I am in the NFL.
I believe that dreams can come true.
I touch the ground with my feet.
I feel that the Spirit is always with me.
I worry about my family every day.
I cry that my dad's dad died.
I am really good at sports.
I understand that sometimes we are grumpy.
Anthony


4 comments:

  1. Love it! This has inspired me to post some of Chase's Haiku poems. Yesterday I found three of them taped to my locker. Don't you just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, i just wrote a i am poem in my class... anthony is very advanced :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is DEEP!! That is so cute!! I love it!!! Tell Anthony we can write a book together . . . That is so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANTONIO - you are a great poet and I bet you didn't even know it...

    ReplyDelete