| Brady received his Arrow of Light Award. Nice job Brady! |
| The Scouts had a rocket launching activity. Chad took a candid photo of me looking on.........beautiful. :) |
| Go Ant go! |
| I love this picture that Chad took of Brady and Cate. Brady is a good brother and is always trying to take care of his brother and sisters. |
| Mackenzi Christensen |
| Bethie Chapman |
| Kix Adolpho (I sat by her family from Hawaii and now I am deaf because they yelled and whistled so loud for her) |
| Caity Leichty |
| Mickey Longson |
| Kitty Fotheringham. I found one more YW, but I couldn't get their picture. Crystal Larsen, Cassie Cantrell and Kellie Brown also graduated. |
| Brady and Chad at the Scout Campout. I am so glad our boys have an outdoorsy dad who loves to camp. |
| Classic....... |
| Chad took the kids fishing at the new pond in Cedar Hills--they were thrilled. Brynn caught the biggest fish. |


No comments:
Post a Comment