"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Cate's Preschool teacher made an entire Thanksgiving Dinner for her students.  They came dressed up as Pilgrims or Indians.
This is the dirt (mud) road I have to travel to take Cate to her Preschool.  I don't think my car will be clean this year.
For Thanksgiving, we met my brother and sisters and their families at a cabin near Zion's.  We had so much fun.  Chad and the boys were playing pool.
They even had a theater room.
"The Boys"
Lori decorated our Thanksgiving table.


"The Girls"
I like seeing the men in the kitchen.  :)



The Reid's
The Boy's table
The Girl's Table
The Reid's planned a Murder Mystery Party for our family (80's style).  We had such a great time.  Unfortunately, Chad was murdered that night.  :)
The Jackman's


For some reason, the blog put this picture in the middle of the Murder Mystery pictures.  Anyway, this is the last meal I want before I die.  Yep....Thanksgiving is my favorite!
Eating with the fam.
The Reid Fam.  Jessica was the murderer.
4-wheeling was another favorite past time.  All of the boys took the 4-wheelers out for a spin.

The "H" Fam.
Bryce Canyon with my honey


Cate was so awed by the beauty that she passed out.
Coloring--a favorite!







Brynn and Trevor were showing us their sad faces that they use to get their way.


I do not enjoy when my kiddies walk by ledges--yikes!  I was holding my breath during this picture.

Eric, Brady and Anthony

Kim and Chad
Poker night.
Lori was the winner and she was bathing in her chips.
Our "cabin"
Cool fire pit.
The view.

3 comments:

  1. You win the funnest Thanksgiving weekend ever! Looks like a blast:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have the most fun together. I've been looking into a cabin down there for a family reunion next summer. Was it at the Ponderosa resort? Love the murder mystery!

    ReplyDelete