"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy (Early) Birthday Brady

Because every major event in our lives is happening in March this year, I told Brady that if he wanted to celebrate his 12th birthday we would need to do it in February.  So exactly a month early, we took Brady and his friends (2 from Morgan and the rest from Cedar Hills) to the Space Camp Center in Pleasant Grove.  They had to complete a "Space Mission" together and it was quite a riot.  Thanks for being a good sport Brady and for putting up with all that mom and dad have thrown at you this past year!  :)
Brady and his buddies.  From left to right:  Oakley, Sam, Justin, Brady, Talon, Jason and Bridger.  We were sad that Tyler couldn't make it!

Love these boys!
The boys had a little "In and Out" after their intense mission.  :)  I am so glad that Brady has chosen good friends because I know how important that can be at this age.  Thanks to all of the boys for being great examples and super friends!

I thought this picture was funny because Brady looks like he is being "beamed up."  This was taken at the Space Center in Pleasant Grove.

Speaking of space, I found this picture and it made me giggle.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment