"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Cate!!!!

Cate's 5th birthday was on March 15th and here are 5 reasons why I am SO glad she was born:
1.  Cate is love.  It is common for us to sit around the table at dinnertime and have Cate go around, one by one, and tell us how much she loves us.
2.  Cate is joy.  Cate wakes up with a smile on her face.  Her smile and energy can truly light up a room.
3.  Cate is service.  Cate thinks more about others than herself.  While I have been pregnant, she makes sure I am taken care of.  She often gives me cotton ball and lotion massages on my feet.  When we are watching a movie, she makes sure that I get the best spot.  If something falls on the floor, she runs over to pick it up so I don't have to bend.
4.  Cate is fun.  The kids love to be with Cate because she is quick to giggle and loves to have fun.
5.  Cate is great.  That truly says it all.  I don't know what our family would do without her.  We love you C.C.!
For Cate's birthday, I let Brynn and Anthony stay home with Cate to play with her.  She was in heaven!

Cate chose to have a Tinkerbell birthday even though she rarely plays with Tinkerbell.




I tried to come up with cheap games and the little girls loved the tray game where you hide something from the tray and they have to figure out what it was.

Cate in her new Fancy Nancy outfit.

I can't believe she is 5!


Take home favors.
Brinley Turner
Chloe, Gracie, Sophie and Cate
Brinley, Elise, Rebecca, Brynn and Chloe
A happier pic.
The boys were troopers to help me at the B-day party.  Here they are helping the girls make Tinkerbell necklaces.  Bless you Brady and Anthony.
Tinkerbell necklaces.
Try to put the flower in Tinkerbell's hand (another cheap game :).





Chloe Burraston
Rebecca and Sophie Adams
Elise Farmer
Olivia
Gracie Love
Chloe Hansen

Love her........
I call this picture "juicy" because I want to eat her up in the picture.

Cate said that when she turned 5 she wouldn't suck her thumb anymore.  We shall see.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Michele--Pulling off that party and putting it up on the blog when you are 9+ months pregnant makes you even more of my hero. Way to be! Go Cate! What a little sweetheart she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cate! What a fun party. I think the easier the party the better, especially when you are about to pop out another! Good luck with the new one.

    ReplyDelete