"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Friday, March 30, 2012

More Morgan Memories

Congrats to Anthony for receiving his Bear in Scouting!
It is a tradition here in Morgan to paint the faces of each boy who earns their Bear.

Dad decided to take over the painting.

Although the paint looks really cute, Anthony had an allergic reaction to it. 
Cate is my little chef.  Here she is sporting a new cooking outfit from the Reid's.
The other day Cate asked me for tape and started walking out of the house.  She told me, "Don't worry mom.  I will be outside for a little while, but don't worry.  Just do what you were doing."  I was a little curious as to what she was doing, so I watched her from the window.  I saw her walk around the yard and start pulling at weeds.  About 15 minutes later she walked into the house and handed me this dead flower with a cute note.  She said, "Mom, this was the only flower that I could find for you."  Yeah.......love her.  :)
Brynn had her dream come true this week.  Grace Miller (her BFF) came to visit from Cedar Hills.  They hugged and hugged when they saw each other and teared up when they had to leave each other.
Cate giving Grandma a kissy.
Shakes at Steph's.
Cowgirls walking to ride Jack.
Brady saddled up the horse and walked them around the area.



Cate in her new Rapunzel dress.

Two princesses.
Anthony is always a trooper and will dress up for them to be their prince.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Anthony will dress up and be the prince. That is a crack up.

    ReplyDelete