Many people have asked me when we are moving into our new house. We are supposed to move in the last weekend in March. People have also asked me when I am going to have my baby. Well, in answer to your question, it will probably be the last weekend of March. :) Great timing, eh?
 |
| Cate's princess day at school. |
 |
| I bought some balloons and tried to bring them through the back door so they could be a secret. I looked up and I saw the quality workmanship of our rental home in action. There were about 5 gazillion nails sticking through the roof. It was a balloon mine field. This story has a happy ending- all of the balloons made it safely into the house. |
 |
| It was time to take Brady's cast off. After the cast was removed, the technician took an x-ray of Brady's arm. Unfortunately, the bone wasn't completely healed, so Brady was given a splint to wear for a couple of weeks. Needless to say, he was less than thrilled. |
 |
| Brady received his First Class in Scouting. Landon Walker (his leader) was a HUGE help. We love you Landon! |
 |
| Brynn and her friend Makenna. They both lost their two front teeth at the same time. |
 |
| Anthony's cabin creation - pretty impressive Antonio! |
 |
| When Cate went to Preschool the other day, she asked me if I would babysit her American Doll while she was gone because I was the grandma. When she left, I found this note on the American Doll with my instructions for the day. It read, "Nap, Play, Story." Thanks for the reminder, Cate! :) |
 |
| One thing I love about our little C.C. is that she gets SO excited for any event in her life. It was time to deliver her birthday invitations so she got all dolled up. She even put on some fancy earrings from Grandma Carnesecca's old jewelry box. |
 |
| Big as a barn. Yeah.......Chad and I have both decided that my stomach has never been THIS big with any pregnancy. I guess that is what #5 will do to ya. !Hay Caramba! I think if you put a pin in me I would explode! |
 |
| Passed out. I wanted to place a bottle of booze by Chad and Cate in this picture, but clearly, I didn't have one. :) |
 |
| I FINALLY finished the blanket for Baby #5. I crochet a blanket for each baby. This is not a professional job like one of KrisTina's masterpieces, but it will do. :) Don't judge Krissi, don't judge. :) |
 |
| Brady and Anthony jumping with their friends, Bowen and Branson Saunders. |
 |
| Tummy to tummy with sister-in-law Melissa. The sad thing is, I am bigger than Melissa and she is carrying twins! Cate said to me, "Not to be rude mom, but your tummy is bigger than Melissa's." :) Through the mouth of babes...............you can be offended. Ha ha! :) |
for the record - that is a pretty fantastic blanket - and your belly doesn't look that huge. It really doesn't. And really - you do March birthdays best - so what's one more in to the mix?
ReplyDelete