"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ethan's Blessing

I know this is mean but Ethan's blessing outfit came with this lame-o, weird lookin' hat, so we had to put it on him and take a few pics.  The kids and I were laughing so hard we were almost crying.  Not very nice..........but we felt it was necessary to document the hat because he wouldn't be wearing it on his blessing day.  :)

Drunk.......
My "substantial" family.  You know you have a big family when you go to a restaurant and you can see the people actually counting the kids.

I love this pic of my two boys.  Chad gave Ethan Walker a beautiful blessing.  Thanks "Big Daddy LeBouff."  Love you!
Momma taking one for the team.
Grandma Carnesecca and Grandma Cher.

2 comments:

  1. Michele, he is so darn cute, and he is getting some good, GOOD, chub. My favorite picture of this post is DRUNK...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL family! Love all you guys, glad things are well :)

    ReplyDelete