"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Thursday, June 14, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.......(sing it with me!)

I love goofy kids!
If you have never hung pictures with these velcro strips, you need to try them!  They don't make holes and they don't ruin your paint.  Plus, you can readjust them when you need to make the picture even.  Awesome!
I love getting my DAILY surprise note and a flower from Cate.  Thanks CC!
I love visitors!
I LOVE a sleeping baby!  :)
I love watching my kids read.
My Aunt Karon gave me these baby socks that look like shoes.  You guessed it.........love 'em!
Once again, I love visitors.  Here we are with the Cahoon family.
Kim Cahoon and Ethan.  Did I mention we love visitors?  Come visit!!!!!!!
I love taking my kids to Temple Square.  They talked with Sister Cook and Sister Dibb this day.  It was so fun!
I love paper products right now.  I'm not going green this year.  Wait a minute...........at least I have a recycle can.  :)

I love "daddy hair do's."  Chad did Cate's hair this day while I was gone and bless his heart for it.  He decided to venture out on his own and try the curling iron.  I couldn't understand how he did Cate's "curls" at the bottom.  He reenacted the hair curling scene for me.  I noticed that he was twisting the curling iron in the opposite direction.  I giggled and giggled.  So, if you want curls like these, just twist the curling iron in the opposite direction.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment