There are a few sentences that make me really happy when my kids say them:
"Mom, I cleaned my room without being asked."
"Mom, I love what you made for dinner."
"Mom, the Publisher's Clearinghouse guy is standing at the door with balloons."
"Mom, I want to wear my same costume from last year."
But especially,
"Mom, I want to have the same Rapunzel party like Cate did last year."
Well, Brynn turned eight on August 14th and she wanted to have a Rapunzel party like Cate. I was THRILLED because I saved most of the stuff from the party. Here are a few highlights from Brynn's birthday.
| The Master Bedroom. Cate was so excited that it had a "two-er" bed. |
| Rapunzel's hair |
| The girl's painted flowers on canvases. |
| Flynn and Rapuzel jello boats. |
| Rapunzel's braid bread. |
| Their paintings turned out SO cute! |
| Grandma Sher stayed with us to help with the party. |
| A very sad goodbye. |
We hid Grace in Brynn's bedroom for a surprise. Here is Brynn's reaction to her best friend's visit. Too cute!
Michele, my favorite part of your video clips is your giggling in the back ground. LOVE IT. Cute party Brynn....Happy day to you!
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute! What a fun birthday Brynn :)
ReplyDeleteBest party ever. Best blog lead ever.
ReplyDelete