"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Day of School

Anthony started 5th grade this year with Mr. Hadlock.
Brynn started 2nd grade this year with Mrs. Roundy and Mrs. Perry.
Cate had to start Kindergarten a week later, but she went out to the bus stop with the kids the entire week before her school started.  Needless to say, she was SO excited to start Kindergarten.
Brynn and Cate hugged every day before the bus would come.


FINALLY!  The 1st day of Kindergarten.

At the bus stop with her neighbors, Micah and Levi Cannon.  Could this get any cuter?
Showing off their backpacks.  Their bus comes an hour early before school because they have to pick up all the kids in Morgan.  I asked Cate if she wanted me to put something in her backpack that she could do on the bus.  The answer was "NO!"  She wanted to talk with her friends.  :)

Levi was such a gentleman.

As Brady was waiting at the bus stop I realized that I didn't take my traditional first day of school picture.  I ran out to the bus stop and in front of all of Brady's friends I made him pose.  Let me tell you how excited he was to take this picture (it's blurry because it was from my phone).  He friends said to him, "Oh Brady, you look so cute."  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment