"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The King's

The King's were in town and we were lucky enough to have Walker and Holland stay with us for a few days.  Here are a few of the highlights:
In celebration of the Olympics I made some Olympic pancakes.  :)  I asked each of the kids which Olympic pancake they wanted me to make.  When they started asking for a gymnasts on the uneven bars, I knew I was in trouble.  I ended up making circle pancakes and I told the kids that they were the London Clock.
Anthony was less than impressed with his Michael Phelps pancake.
Walker put me to shame with his pancake creation.
The kids are making their flags for our own Foam Pit Olympic Challenge.

Twinner hair-do gals.

Holding up their flags from their country.






Grace, Ethan and Carly

Cate and Ellie Wellie
Holland and Brynn
Holding up their Olympic Awards
The Morgan Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment