"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, February 11, 2013

A Visit from Grandma Sher

While Chad and the boys were in New York, Grandma Sher came and stayed with us.  We went to Taggarts for a fun meal.  The only problem was that she was cold the entire time.  She asked me if she needed to slap a 20 dollar bill down on the table so I would turn the heat up.  I had 3 blankets on her bed and a separate heater in her room.  :)  I guess we are used to being cold in Morgan.

This was taken before I bit into a rock in my salad.  When I told the waitress that I just bit into a rock in my salad, she said, "Oh, let me take your plate from you."  I never received another salad and the salad wasn't taken off on the bill, either.  I took the receipt up to the waitress and asked her if she would take the salad off because I practically chipped my tooth.  She said, "Oh, did you want me to take that off of your bill?  Oh, okay."  Pretty funny. 

The girlies got out of school to be with grandma.

Ethan really bonded with his grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment