"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Brynn made an iPOD Valentine's Box.

Cate's heart sandwich for school.


We had to make sugar cookies for Valentine's-it is a must at our home!

One of the boys in Brynn's class made a deer box.  He said, "It's a buck!"  Only in Morgan........  :)

How cute is this?

Or this.......

Or this.......

And this.......

If you ever need a fun, easy game for a Valentine's Party, this is it.  The kids had to cross "love lava" using only hearts to step across.  If they fell off their hearts, they fell into the "love lava" and that means they fell in love.  :) We divided the group into two teams and had a relay.  They loved it.  Sometimes simple really is best.  We had to tape up a few of the hearts and we said that they had a "broken heart. " :)

Brynn has two teachers this year and they are darling (Mrs. Perry and Mrs. Roundy).

I caught Ant in action after his 5th grade Valentine's Dance.  He had a GREAT time at the dance.  :)

Anthony and his friend, Kiah.

The Wednesday before Valentine's Day was a really busy day for me-in fact, it was down right crazy.  That night before Valentine's Day, I was blowing up these very thick and very sturdy balloons.  Everyone was in bed except me because it was 11:30 at night.  I must have blown up one of the balloons too much and it popped in my face.  It was so loud and it sounded like a gun.  I started laughing to myself because I was wondering if Chad thought life must have been too rough for me that day and I had to take desperate measures in the kitchen.  :)

Cate's class didn't have a Valentine's Party.  They just decorated sacks-she was NOT happy.



Chad bought me a HUGE card.  The kids were SO excited about it!

Chad also bought me one of my favorite indulgences-Sweet Tooth Fairy Cakebites.  Oh my word, they are SO. SO. SO. GOOD.  You have to get the chocolate ones. 

On Anthony's bag, he wrote in code at the bottom who he likes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment