"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"Looks like we made it......" (To be sung in a Barry Manilow voice)

If I have learned one thing about Morgan, it is that their newspaper is a pretty big deal here.  :)  If you want to know what is happening in town, you better read the paper.  If you want to know where to get a great hair cut and curl, what the bank rates are in town, who is student of the week or which cute Senior Citizen is celebrating their 130th birthday, read the paper.  So, imagine my complete elation when I saw our family picture in the paper -- we have arrived.  We can now be labeled as true "Morganites."  Bless you Morgan County News, bless you.   :)



We call Cate the "Mike Wazowski" in this picture.  If you remember from Monsters Inc., Mike is always getting his head cut off in important pictures.  Well, you can see the top part of Cate's head in this pic.  I enlarged it so you can see it.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment