"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stuff (I couldn't think of a clever title)

Yeah, it's late and I couldn't think of a clever title, but I want to keep my blog updated because, as I said before, this is my journal.  Here are a few pics from our world:

Is there anything cuter than a baby in a diaper?  Answer: NO.

Cate went to Middle School with her "Superman" brother, Brady.  He had an assignment to bring a wee one to school.  Thanks, Brade!

Does Ethan like spaghetti?  That is an enthusiastic 2 thumbs up!

The Pinewood Derby.  They do things a little different here in Morgan.  They get a wooden track made for two cars.  A ward member sets the cars at the top and lets them go.  Two other ward members are at the bottom of the track with a stopwatch.  They race each car four times and add up the times.  Accurate?  No.  Fun?  Yes.



Cate with two buddies from the ward: Micah and Tiffany.

Anthony took 3rd place.  Brother Sanders in our ward made each of the Scouts a car stand out of special wood (I am too tired to remember where the wood is from).
Anthony, Taft and Ryan.

Cool dude headed to church.

What on earth am I chewing?  I hope it was good.

Ethan unplugged.




We say our family prayers around this ottoman.  After we are done we like to hit it with our hands.  Ethan thinks it is great fun and likes to join in the action.


No comments:

Post a Comment