"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Relief Society Birthday Party

We planned a luau for our Relief Society Birthday Party.  I am the "enrichment" lady in our ward.  Here are a few things we did for the night:

Chad helped me fold 100 Hawaiian Shirt invitations.  Bless you, Chad.

Whew!

Brynn and Cate helped me transform the gym into a Hawaiian Luau.
Our program for the night.

I took a picture of each sister in the ward and put it to a movie with Hawaiian music.  We included each of their names and the month they were born.

Brynn handed out leis for me.

We made Cafe Rio Pork Salads for dinner.

Lemon/Lime Water Table.

Dessert bar.


Gaylene Adams and Cindy Guffey (two of my faves).


Sherry Birt, Tracey Miller, and Keri Fawson (also faves).



Our bishopric did a funny hula dance that I am trying to upload but it won't let me.  I will keep trying.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment