"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Random Pics

He's almost got him.
Crash on the snowboard at Sundance.


Chad and I went and watched his boss at a MMA fight.  At one of the booths, one of the prizes was a free tattoo.  Yeah, that was the kind of place it was.

Cousin Fun

Sister love on Valentine's Day.

Selfie at Thanksgiving Point watching "Jerusalem" with Kimmy Cahoon.

Snowshoeing up A.F. canyon with the fam.



Anthony's campout with the Orchard Hills' boys


"Roughing it" at Brother Jason Hall's cabin.





A night out with Brian Regan with the boys.  We laughed our guts out.


I helped Kim Cahoon do a room decor/redo for her twin 14 year old girls.  This is Camri's room.

Valentine's Baskets

Brian Regan (I don't know why the computer puts my pictures in weird places)

Kylie's Room


Nothing says date night light a MMA fight.

Brady's Artwork at Macaroni Grill.

Oops.  Brady was sitting by our fireplace and he started to smell smoke.  His blanket caught on fire.  Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment