"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Barbie Fashion Show

Brynn and Cate wrote invitations for each of us to come and attend their Barbie Fashion Show.  They shut the door and closed the curtains so the room looked pink while Anthony held the flashlight for them as a spotlight.  We thought it would take about 10 minutes........wrong.
The girls made a Barbie Runway with scotch tape.  Brynn announced each Barbie while Cate walked them down the runway.  Anthony held the spotlight for them.
We started clapping after each Barbie and then we realized they were going to do this with EVERY Barbie that they had.  Let me just say, they have a gazillion Barbies.
The Announcer.
About 40 minutes later, Chad ended up moving from the chair to the bed.

Brady decided to take matters into his own hands and "help" the girls by speeding up the process.  He grabbed Barbie carriages and started shoving lots of Barbies in them and raced them down the runway so we could finish the fashion show.
The lighting guy was getting pretty tired after his long fashion show.


2 comments:

  1. Need I remind you of how many Barbies you had growing up? A gazillion trillion. I was always jealous. I still am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krissi,

    Tammy and I never had a Barbie Mansion, elevator and Barbie cars like you and Carrie did. Tammy and I were so jealous because we had to use shoe boxes to drive our Barbies around in. Not to mention, we did have a lot of Barbies but most of them were hand-me-downs from Lori and Kim had popped most of their heads off. Many of them had dislocated knees or burnt hair. I can see why you were jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete