| I made a few Christmas pancakes--they weren't Picasso by any means. |
| Christmas Eve at Grandma Sher's house. |
![]() |
| The Reid's joined us and it was fun to have Courtney there from St. George. |
| Kim and Nan |
![]() |
| Jake decided to play Santa. |
![]() |
| Jake as Santa. |
![]() |
| Anthony as Santa--love the beard. |
![]() |
| Chad gives each of our kids new pajamas every year for Christmas Eve. This year he really scored because he picked out pajamas for the girls from the American Girl Store. |
![]() |
| The boys scored with sweet BYU pajamas. |
| A great dad. |
| Every year I pick out a book for each of the kids that reminds me of them. |
![]() |
| We covered the front room with wrapping paper and let the kids break through it in the morning. |
![]() |
| 5:30 a.m. magic. |
| This was a "thank you" hug. |
| Brynn was especially excited about this gift because we told her the stores were all out. |
![]() |
| My girls have never been into dolls or being "mommy" until they found out I am having a baby. They like to pretend that they are also great with child. |
| Chad surprised us for New Year's Eve and took us to the Waldorf Astoria in Park City. I guess that is one of the perks of Chad traveling so much for work--we get hotel points. :) |
| Brady's looked like a man laughing, so he is going to have a year of laughter. |
| Brynn's looked like a heart, so she is going to have a year of love. |
| Anthony said his looked like a gun, so he is going to get his hunter's safety license. |
| Cate's looked like a bird, so she is going to fly high in Kindergarten this year. |
| Mine looked like a dog which represents our new farm. |
| Chad's looked like a genie bottle, so he gets 3 wishes this year. |
| A toast to 2011. |

















I think it runs in the family. Every year we do a $10-$20 gift exchange and my mom seems to come up with the "lemons" you know - the gifts that are kind of junky. I ended up with some "rack" you can use to hang clothes on your door. It's now at DI - if you are interested. I am hoping she doesn't read this comment.
ReplyDelete