"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Home run

Brady decided to play baseball this year here in Morgan and he hasn't played since Tee-ball.  He has learned a lot-especially about hitting.  Two games ago he hit 2 home runs (one out of the park and one in the park).  It was so fun to watch how excited Brady was and how excited his team was.  I have to admit that I had more fun watching Chad watching Brady than I did watching Brady round the bases.  Brady was on a lucky streak because he hit another home run during his last game, too.  Way to go, Brady!
Brady with his 2 home run baseballs.





1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have been a blogging fool lately! I am so impressed. I have decided I am a rotten blogger. It's like laundry: you can't stay caught up. It has made me take less pictures because then I'd have to blog about it :) Way to go Brady on the homeruns! That is pretty amazing. And I love the pics from Ethan's blessing day. You guys look amazing. What an adorable fam you have.

    ReplyDelete