"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, August 11, 2014

More Summer Fun (Photos from my cell phone)

I helped the Beehives paint flower pictures.

We watched Jake play for Viewmont and have a great scrimmage.

For July 24th we stayed in SLC at the Marriott with the Hansen's (Paul, Mindee, Riley, Dallin, Ella and Abby).  We hike to Ensign Peak at sunset (beautiful), swam, ate and went to the Daughter of the Utah Pioneer Museum (where someone stole my expensive stroller).  I was pretty sad.  Mindee Hansen has THE best hair I have ever seen.









So beautiful.





Brynn and Ella

Cate and Abby


Anthony, Brady and Dallin

DUP Museum

We tried the Art City Donuts Food Truck.  We thought they were good - not great.

We also tried out Cravings cupcakes in P.G.  They were winners of Cupcake Wars.  We really liked them.

Awesome.

More Cravings Cupcakes.  Holland said, "Heaven is for real."  :)

This is a sign the kids made for Cate when she went to Moab with her daddy.

We took Holland to Trafalga.  And yes, I tried this Frog Hopper.  And no, I did not like it.

Rock climbing at Trafalga.



Glow in the dark miniature golf.

We took a selfie on one of the rides.

This was the coolest thing EVER.  All of the food trucks get together twice a week.  We went with the King's and Carnesecca's to the one in Provo.




Nan came down and took us boating at Utah Lake.  We had a blast.  Thanks Nan!  Here is Brady showing off his Wake Board skills.


Anthony on the knee board.

Cate lying down on the knee board.


Yours truly.




Buddies forever.

Ethan loved the water.



Yeah, I love this guy.

Nan and Ethan



I think surfing is my definite favorite thing to do while boating.

Go Brady!


Go Anthony!







We went camping up A.F. canyon with the Blackhurst's. Ethan is pictured here with the parents he wishes he were born to (Brian and Andra).    :)

Totally in love.



Classic.  Diaper and cowboy boots.


1 comment:

  1. Okay...first i am really bugged about your stroller, 2nd I love those dang cupcakes AND 3rd Andra is sooo pretty. My favorite picture award goes to Ethan in cowboy boots! That's all.

    ReplyDelete