"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer Fun (Moab, Scouts, Cali Visitors, Tholstrom's, August Birthdays)

This is what I woke up to the other morning.....Heaven.

Cate decided to go work in Moab with Daddy just by herself.  Cate was a rock star in the doctor's offices and she had a blast with Daddy in Moab (more pictures to come). 




My little Scouts just received their rank advancements.  Brady almost has his Eagle.  Go Brady!

We had a visit from Lori, Krystle and Pierce.  Here we have Pierce and Ethan loving their blankies.


The King's came into town and here Ethan is giving Tara a BIG bear hug.  He's a "huggah"  :)

Brynnie Winnie and Holly Dolly

We had a little canyon campfire and dinner up A.F. canyon with the Tholstrom's.  Ethan has now decided to make a few facial poses for the camera instead of closing his eyes.

Ethan Carnesecca and Ethan Tholstrom

My cute, amazingly talented friend, Andrea Tholstrom (notice the photo bomber in the background).


Cate, Brynn and Sophie

Natalie, Sophie, Brynn and Cate


Nick decided to give his "catch" a kiss.

They taught us how to make banana boats - I had never had one before.





Gotta love the campfire nights.


This may be one of my favorite summer pictures.


I was checking on Ethan while he was sleeping and I found this note laying on top of him.  Cate is a classic.

We have a lot of August babies in our family.  We celebrated with the ones that live close by.  When I asked my mom how old she was going to be this year, she said she didn't even want to talk about it.  I told her I could figure it out on my own so she might as well tell me.  She said, "I am 74 but I don't want any reminders about it on my birthday."  Well, that was enough of a challenge for me, so the birthday party was created around numbers.  Here is Shar Bear (74), Kim (53 - he switched his numbers) and Brynn (10).

The kids had fun morphing the three birthday people into combo pictures.  Notice the names on them.











1 comment:

  1. CATE. Oh my gosh she is a cute one....I love that birthday bash!!! You are the best partier thrower EVER.

    ReplyDelete