"Luck is believing you're lucky."

"Luck is believing you're lucky."

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Catching up with life........

Brynn's Kindergarten Singing Program.  You have to love the kid who sings a little too loudly every year--my favorite!  :)
My Angel
Cate at her Art Class with her darling teachers (Julie Lewis and Wendy Lindsey).  They do amazing projects.  Julie is truly a creative genius.

Brady's Buddies
Anthony's Buddies
Brynn's first tooth.  Daddy was pulling it out for her a Brynn was a little more than nervous.  I guess she must have heard about the story when her Daddy accidentally pulled out the wrong tooth in Anthony's mouth.  Oops!  :)
Brynnie Winnie's first tooth

......and another tooth the next night.
What does that equal?  2 teeth!


Brady's Hope of America Performance


I love the poster behind Brady and Tyler.
Dinner at the Lewis'.

Thanks Julie!  Love you!!!
Julie and Mike Lewis
The YW took this picture for me as they each held their individual flower that goes in our YW vase.  SO CUTE!  I LOVE these girls!  As I look at this picture, I can think of something that EVERY SINGLE girl has taught me.


The YW put these lucky clovers in my bed one night with hugs and kisses.  They each wrote me a note and told me why they were lucky to have known me.  It touched my heart..............more than I can say.  My favorite clover said, "Sister Carnesecca, you pushed me to my LIMITS!"  She then simply signed her name at the bottom of the clover.  I laughed and laughed at that one.  Whew--she is probably glad I am out of there!  :)

1 comment:

  1. CUTE...all of it CUTE. I have to wonder? Is this a bad joke?

    ReplyDelete